The members of the editorial board of The Innovation Journal include:
- Caroline Andrew (E, F), Director of the Centre on Governance and Professor Emerita at the University of Ottawa, Canada
- Dave Barrows (E), is retired from the York University Schulich Business School and is now teaching in Sydney, Australia with the SP Jain School of Global Management. He resides in Sydney, Austrlia and Ottawa, Canada.
- Jeanne-Marie Col (E), Professor of Public Administration and Emergency Management, Department of Public Management, John Jay College, City University of New York, USA
- Gérard Divay (F, E), professor at École nationale d'administration publique Québec, Canada
- Howard A. Doughty (E), Book Reviews Editor, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Canada
- Eleanor Glor (F, E), Adjunct Professor, School of Public Policy and Administration, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies and Fellow, Mclaughlin Colledge, York University, Toronto, Canada; Editor in Chief and Publisher of The Innovation Journal, Ottawa, Canada.
- Iain Gow (F, E), Professor Emeritus, Department of Political Science, University of Montréal, Canada.
- Ian Greene (E), University Professor of Public Policy and Administration, York University, Toronto, Canada,
- Jerry Hammersmith (E), teacher, management consultant, politician and deputy minister, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Ron Hikel (E) is a political scientist and management consultant. He employs both perspectives in analyzing public administration effectiveness in Canada, Britain and the USA. He is managing director of Hampshire consulting, based in Toronto, Canada.
- Donald Klingner (E), School of Public Affairs, University of Colorado, Colorado, USA and former President of the American Society for Public Administration.
- Regina Lenart-Gansiniec (E), Assistant Professor, Institute of Public Affairs, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Elke Löffler (F, E), Chief Executive, Governance International, United Kingdom
- Cynthia E. Lynch (E), Professor in the Master of Public Administration Program, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas Pan American, Texas, USA
- Juan de Dios Pineda (E), Director, Special Office for Latin American Initiatives, University of New Mexico, New Mexico, USA
- Dale H. Poel (E), Ph.D., Public Administration/Political Science, Social Program Evaluation & Senior Associate with Goss Gilroy Inc., Halifax, Canada
- Jos C. N. Raadschelders (E), professor of public administration, John Glenn School of Public Affairs. Research interests: administrative history, the nature of the study of public administration, comparative government.
- James C. Simeon (E), Associate Professor and Director, School of Public Policy and Administration, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, York University, Toronto
- Eva Sørensen (E), Director of CLIPS and Vice Director of Centre for Democratic Network Governance, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Nassera Touati (F), Professeure agrégée, École Nationale d'Administration Publique, Quebec, Canada
(E) = English