1. Creating Value in Public Services: The Struggle between Private and Public Interests? by Siv Magnussen, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Gjøvik and Rolf Ronning, both of The Centre for Innovation in Services, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Lillehammer, Norway.
2. Transforming E-government in Kazakhstan: A Citizen-Centric Approach, by Baurzhan Bokayev, Zhuldyz Davletbayeva, Aigerim Amirova and Zhanar Rysbekova, all of National School of Public Policy, Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan; Zulfiya Torebekova, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University, USA; and Gul Jussupova, Ministry of Education and Science, Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
3. The Role of Universities in the Development of Public Sector Innovations, by Sergei Polbitsyn, School of Public Administration and Entrepreneurship, Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg, Russia.
4. An Innovation Overlooked, yet Vital: The Institutional Arrangements of Democracy in Thought and Practice, a review of Arguing with Zombies, by Paul Krugman, essay by Jos C.N. Raadschelders, The Ohio State University, USA and University of Leiden, Netherlands.
5. Public Policy Handbooks, by Eleanor D. Glor, Fellow, McLaughlin College, York University, Toronto and Editor-in-Chief, The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, Ottawa, Canada.
6. Comment on Review Essay Public Policy Handbooks, by Donald R. Officer, The Intention Coach, Carrying Place, Ontario, Canada.
7. Democracy in Canada: The Disintegration of Our Institutions, by Donald J. Savoie, reviewed by Donald R. Officer, The Intention Coach, Carrying Place, Ontario, Canada.
8. Capital and Ideology, by Thomas Piketty, reviewed by Donald R. Officer, The Intention Coach, Carrying Place, Ontario, Canada.
Published April 30 2021