1. No Master of Puppets: Leading Civil Servants in Collaborative Innovation, by Charlotte Van Dijck and Trui Steen, both of Public Governance Institute, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
2. A qualitative study of user experiences from the implementation of new technology in healthcare services, Norway, by Kari Bjerke Batt-Rawden, Evastina Bjørk and Dag Waaler, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and Department of Health Sciences, Gjøvik and Victoria H. Batt-Rawden, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, all of Norway.
Discussion Papers (Peer-Reviewed):
3. Constructing a Joint University‒Municipality Platform for Networked Co-creation of Innovative Urban Solutions: A Norwegian Experience, by Jacob Torfing, Roskilde University, Roskilde, Denmark; Hans Torvatn and Lisbeth Øyum, both of SINTEF Digital, Trondheim, Norway.
4. Defining, Distinguishing and Studying Public Sector Innovation and Change, by Eleanor D. Glor, Fellow, McLaughlin College, York University, Toronto, Canada
1. Call for Papers, Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration
Special Issue: Religion and public administration in Asia Pacific
Guest Editor: Adrian Kay, The Australian National University
2. Call for Book Proposals, Book Series: Critical Perspectives and Issues in Governance and Public Management
Published December 24 2021