1. Factors and Factor Clusters Most Influential in Introduction and Global Fate of Innovations and their Organizations – IV, by Eleanor D. Glor, Editor-in-Chief, The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal.
2. Trade Openness and Innovation, by Ignacio Munyo and Victoria Dotta, both of Universidad de Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay.
3. Energy Transformation, by Howard A. Doughty, Faculty of Communication, Art and Design, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
4. Why are American Politics Extreme? by Eleanor D. Glor, Editor-in-Chief, The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, Ottawa, Canada.
5. Administrative Burden: Policymaking by Other Means, by Pamela Herd and Donald P. Moynihan, reviewed by Donald R. Officer, writer, consultant, former public servant, Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
OECD. 2018 The Innovation System of the Public Service of Canada. Paris, France: OECD Publishing
OECD. 2018 Le Système d’innovation de la fonction publique du Canada. Paris, France : OECD Publishing
Book of articles from The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal: Leading edge research in public sector innovation: Structure, dynamics, values and outcomes, edited by Eleanor D. Glor. Bern, Switzerland: Peter Lang, 2018
The 5th Innovation in Public Services and Public Policy (PUBSIC) Conference January 29-31, 2020. Call for Papers Submit abstracts at: www.uis.no/PUBSIC2020 Submit abstracts at: www.uis.no/PUBSIC2020
Published July 30 2019