1. Le management des forces structurelles : Le rôle de l’environnement public pour le producteur-entrepreneur innovateur, par Nathalie Lachapelle, Professeure, École des sciences de l’administration, Université TÉLUQ, Montréal, Québec, Canada.
2. The Politics of Letters of Reference and Recommendation, by Howard A. Doughty, Faculty of Communication, Art and Design, Seneca College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
3. The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure, by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Faculty of Communication, Art and Design, Seneca College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
4. The Clash of Fundamentalisms: Crusades, Jihads and Modernity, by Tariq Ali, reviewed by Eleanor D. Glor, The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
5. An Everyone Culture: Becoming a Deliberately Developmental Organization, by Robert Kegan and Lisa Laskow Lahey, reviewed by Donald R. Officer, writer, coach, consultant, Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
Canadian journal innovation award; https://innovation.gg.ca/en/
New book of articles from The Innovation Journal: Leading edge research in public sector innovation: Structure, dynamics, values and outcomes. Bern, Switzerland: Peter Lang, 2018. https://www.peterlang.com/view/title/64504
Published December 18 2018