1. Factors (Antecedents) Influencing Creation and Fate of Innovations and their Organizations – III, by Eleanor D. Glor, The Innovation Journal, Canada.
2. Slouching Toward Mar-a-Lago: Suicide of the West, by Jonah Goldberg and Hillbilly Elegy, by J. D. Vance, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
3. Hammer and Silicon: The Soviet Diaspora in the US Innovation Economy – Immigration, Innovation, Institutions, Imprinting, and Identity, by Sheila M. Puffer, Daniel J. McCarthy and Daniel M. Satinsky, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
4. Citizen Clem: A Biography of Attlee, by John Bew, reviewed by Ron Hikel, management consultant, Canada.
5. How Capitalism Destroyed Itself: Technology Displaced by Financial Innovation, by William Kingston, reviewed by Eleanor D. Glor, Editor-in-Chief, The Innovation Journal, Canada.
Canadian journal innovation award https://innovation.gg.ca/en/
Published October 3 2018