(July – November), 2001
1. Crumpled Globalization and Policy Innovation in Canadian Grain Politics: The Wartime Economy of the 1940s, by Chris Adams
2. Innovation Patterns, by Eleanor D. Glor
Read comments on this article.
Read this article’s first 2011 revision.
3. Potential Impacts of Compressed Work Week on Access to Services in a Small Government Operation in Canada: The Case of the Product Safety Program of Western Region, by Ivy Chan
4. Measuring Creativity, by Stuart Nagel
5. Encouraging Academic Creativity In Research, by Stuart Nagel
6. Demonizing the Corporation, by Howard A. Doughty
7. Come learn about the National Library of Canada’s Agatha Bystram Award 2000. Revised link Agatha Bystram Award2
Published November 22, 2001 new pdf Feb 8 2014