(February – June) 2001
1. Key Factors Influencing Innovation In Government, by Eleanor D. Glor
2. Applying Virtue Ethics to the Challenge of Corruption, by Charles Garofalo, Dean Geuras, Thomas D. Lynch, and Cynthia E. Lynch
3. An Innovative Manager’s Check-List, by Eleanor Glor
4. Revisioning Bureaucracy for More Effective Government, by Bob Holder
5. Working Poor, by Howard A. Doughty
6. Making Sense of Management: A Critical Introduction, by Mats Alvesson and Hugh Willmott, reviewed by Eleanor Glor.
7. CAPAM International Innovations Awards Programme
1999-2000 Award Winners, Finalists and Nominees
9. An Innovation Conference is being planned in Ottawa, Canada, February 11, 12, 2002.
Published June 22, 2001