(January – April, 1999)
1. Turbulence and Urban Innovation, by Terry Nichols Clark, Fiscal Austerity and Urban Innovation Project.
2. What is the Difference Between Change Management and Innovation? by the Innovation Network.
3. The Challenges Facing Today’s Leaders, by André Gladu, Deputy Minister, Human Resources Development Canada.
4. The Connection among Magic, Innovation and Decision Making, by Ralph V. Barrett and Howard A. Doughty.
5. The Third Culture, by Kevin Kelly, Executive Editor of Wired.
6. The National Performance Review, Employee Survey Results, by Stephen Barr.
7. Can the Nordic Welfare State Survive in the World of the Internet?, Doctor of Administrative Sciences and Counsellor to the Committee for the Future of the Parliament of Finland, by Paula Tiihonen.
8. The Interpretation of Technology, by Arthur Kroker and the Canadian Mind, by Howard A. Doughty.
9. Entropy: A New World View; Algeny; The End of Work: The Decline of the Global Labor Force and the Dawn of the Post-Market Era, by Jeremy Rifkin and Ted Howard, and Nicanor Perlas, Reviewed by Howard A. Doughty
10. Review of My favourite books of 1998, by Eleanor D. Glor.
11. Global Warning! Debating International Developments in New Public Financial Management: International Developments in New Public Financial Management, by Olov Olson, James Guthrie, and Christopher Humphrey.
12. Winners of the 1998 APEX award Innovation in Service Award.
13. Winners of the first CAPAM International Innovations Awards Programme
14. Next Innovation Salon Thursday April 22, 1999: Revolution at Canada Post, by Michael P. Wright: Canada Post.
Published (January – April) 1999
Re- Published September 24 2020