1. Key Organizational Climate Elements Influencing Employees’ Creativity in Government, by Mohamed Sherief, Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada.
2. The Innovation System of Kazakhstan in the Context of the Global Innovation Index, by Yelena Stavbunik, Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz, Karaganda, the Republic of Kazakhstan, and Martin Pelucha, Regional Studies and Public Administration, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic.
3. The Devil Redux, by Howard A. Doughty, Faculty of Communication, Art and Design, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
4. Growing Pains: The future of democracy (and work), by Donald R. Officer, Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
5. Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress, by Steven Pinker, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Faculty of Communication, Art and Design, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
OECD. 2018 The Innovation System of the Public Service of Canada. Paris, France: OECD Publishing
OECD. 2018 Le Système d’innovation de la fonction publique du Canada. Paris, France : OECD Publishing
Book of articles from The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal: Leading edge research in public sector innovation: Structure, dynamics, values and outcomes, edited by Eleanor D. Glor. Bern, Switzerland: Peter Lang, 2018
Scholarly & Research Communication Journal INNOVATION AWARD, Call for 2019 nominations, deadline April 30, 2019.
1st World Congress on Women’s Health Innovations and Inventions (WHII): Addressing Unmet Needs:
Published March 21 2019