1. The Conservation Authorities of Ontario, Canada as a Social Innovation: Applying the Vision as Social Construction Model, by Daniel D. P. McCarthy, Graham S. Whitelaw, Alexandrina Shannon, Erin Alexiuk, Ryan Ness, Meaghan Eastwood, Bruce Mitchell, Michelle-Lee Moore and Frances Westley
2. About Work, by Howard A. Doughty, Liberal Arts, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
3. Reflections (on the World): Hillary Rodham Clinton, Edward W. Said and Naguib Mahfouz, reviewed by Eleanor D. Glor, Editor-in-Chief, The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, Ottawa, Canada.
4. The Square and the Tower: Networks and Power, from the Freemasons to Facebook, by Niall Ferguson, reviewed by Donald R. Officer, writer, consultant, former public servant, Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
5. Bullshit Jobs: A Theory, by David Graeber, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada.
Canadian journal innovation award https://innovation.gg.ca/en/
Published June 16 2018