1. Conceptualizing public innovative capacity: A framework for assessment, by Hanneke Gieske, Arwin van Buuren and Victor Bekkers, all of Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
2. Financial Innovation in Local Governments as a Response to the Deterioration of their Risk Profile and Legislative Changes: The case of Poland, by Krzysztof Kluza, Warsaw School of Economics, Department of Quantitative Economics, Warsaw, Poland
3. Board Governance in the Nonprofit Sector: Role-Performance Relationships of Directors, by Vince Bruni-Bossio, Donald C. Story and Joseph Garcea, all of the University of Saskatchewan, Canada
4. Solid Waste Management in Chennai: Lessons from Exnora, by Niyati Mahajan, Graduate School of Social Sciences, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan
5. Innovation in the Public and Nonprofit Sectors: A Public Solutions Handbook, by Patria de Lancer Julnes & Ed Gibson, Eds., reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Canada.
6. How to Be an Intellectual, by Jeffrey J. Williams, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Canada.
7. What’s Yours Is Mine: Against the Sharing Economy, by Tom Slee, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Canada.
Published May 5 2016