(September – December), 1998
1. Deep Prejudice, by Howard A. Doughty and Philip H. King.
2. Creating a Responsible Service Delivery Agency: Centrelink, Australia, by Sue Vardon, the Chief Executive Officer of Centrelink, Australia.
3. From Hubris To Reality: Evaluating Innovative Programs in Public Institutions, by Gerald Halpern
4. John Ralston Saul’s Reflections of a Siamese Twin: Canada at the End of the Twentieth Century, Review by Eleanor Glor.
5. Encrypting Christianity, a comprehensive book review of three books, by Barbara Thiering. Review by Howard A. Doughty.
7. 30 semi-finalists and the award winners have been chosen for the first Commonwealth Association of Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) International Innovations Awards Programme!
Published December 22, 1998