(February - June) 2001
1. Key Factors Influencing Innovation In Government by Eleanor D. Glor
2. Applying Virtue Ethics to the Challenge of Corruption by Charles Garofalo, Dean Geuras, Thomas D. Lynch, and Cynthia E. Lynch
3. An Innovative Manager's Check-List by Eleanor Glor
4. Revisioning Bureaucracy for More Effective Government by Bob Holder
5. Working Poor by Howard A. Doughty
6. Making Sense of Management: A Critical Introduction by Mats Alvesson and Hugh Willmott, reviewed by Eleanor Glor.
7. CAPAM International Innovations Awards Programme
1999-2000 Award Winners, Finalists and Nominees
9. An Innovation Conference is being planned in Ottawa, Canada, February 11, 12, 2002.
Published June 22, 2001