1. Innovation in Higher Education: How public universities demonstrate innovative course delivery options, by Stephen K. Callaway, The University of Toledo, USA
2. How Public Funding and Firms’ Innovation Strategies Affect the Innovation of the Spanish Hotel Industry, by Manuel Guisado-González, Manuel Guisado-Tato and Mercedes Vila-Alonso, University of Vigo, Spain
3. Factors Influencing Innovation in Healthcare: A conceptual synthesis, by Temidayo Akenroye, Center for Leading Innovation & Cooperation (CLIC), Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Leipzig, Germany
4. Micro-dynamic Disturbances in the Government Workforce as a Cause of Organizational Poor Performance, by Chiang H. Ren, Chief Technical Officer, Kepler Research Inc., Colorado Springs, USA
5. PART: An Attempt in Federal Performance-based Budgeting, by Tiankai Wang and Sue Biedermann, Texas State University, USA
6. Saving Fido: A Case in the Privatization of Local Animal Control Services, by Julie Pietroburgo, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA
7. New York Times v. Sullivan: Civil Rights, Libel Law, and the Free Press, by Kermit Hall and Melvin I. Urovsky, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Canada
8. Who Killed Hammarskjöld? The UN, the Cold War, and White Supremacy in Africa, by A. Susan Williams, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Canada
9. Managing the Future: A Guide to Forecasting and Strategic Planning in the 21st Century, by Stephen M. Millett, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Canada.
10. Advocacy Organizations and Collective Action, edited by Aseem Prakash and Mary Kay Gugerty, reviewed by Howard A. Doughty, Seneca College, Canada.
Published August 1 2012