The Innovation Journal:
An Special Issue on Processes and Tools
1. Educational Innovation in Small Communities: The Introduction of e-Learning to Extend Student Educational and Career Opportunities, by Ken Stevens and David Dibbon
2. The Diffusion of E-Learning Innovations in an Australian Secondary College: Strategies and Tactics for Educational Leaders by Sam Jebeile and Robert Reeve
3. Web-Based Education, by Thomas D. Lynch and Cynthia E. Lynch
4. The Implications of the Male and Female Design Aesthetic for Public Services, by Gloria Moss
5. Trade Corridor Transparency and Security, by Clyde McElman
6. TIEKE - National Meeting Point for Information Society Developers by Aatto J. Repo
7. Vers une nouvelle relation: stratégie/système d'information, par Mohamed Jaouad El Qasmi et Abdelaziz Kriouile
8. The Politics of Public Management: The HRDC Audit of Grants and Contributions, by David A. Good, and Agents of Change: Crossing the Post-Industrial Divide, by Charles Heckscher, Michael Maccoby, Rafael Ramirez and Pierre-Eric Tixier, Review by Howard A. Doughty
9. Organic Management, Creating a Culture of Innovation, by Charles Sirois, Review by Eleanor D. Glor
10. Read notes from Don de Guerre's October 30 presentation, Real Employee Empowerment: Democracy is Not Laissez-Faire
11. An Innovative Manager's Check-List, by Eleanor Glor
13. Opportunity Recognition and Innovation Index, by Walter Derzko
14. Read about MIT's Open Courseware Experiment.
15. Sign up for Keith Marble's free monthly newsletter, Innovation Essentials.
16. Beginning February 16, 2004 The Innovation Road Map Magazine will be available online at www.theinnovationroadmap.com. The online magazine will join The Innovation Road Map Travelogue and The Innovation Road Map Store, which opened officially earlier this year.
Published September - December 2003