The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, 4(3), 1999, article 8.
Good Practices in Citizen-Centred Service PDF
26 case studies of good Canadian public sector citizen-centred practice.
New found links: http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/publications/pr.htm
Full report available at: http://www.csps-efpc.gc.ca/About_Us/listoflearningpub-eng.aspx
(1) Good Practices in Citizen Centred Service Author: D. Marie Blythe, D. Brian Marson, Year of Publication: 1999 Order #: P88E (English) Order #: P88F (French) http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/GoodPractices.pdf
(2) Innovations and Good Practices in Single-Window Service,Author: Stephen Bent, Kenneth Kernaghan, Brian Marson, Year of Publication: 1999 Order #: P87E (English) http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/clientsreport.pdf
(3) Citizen-Centred Service: Responding to the needs of Canadians
Canadian Centre for Management Development | 1999 330K pdf http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/CCHandbook.pdf
(4) Alternative Service Delivery in the Ontario Public Sector (1999)
Ontario Public Service Restructuring Secretariat | August 1999 1,391 K PDF http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/asd_on.pdf.pdf
(5) Citizen/Client Surveys: Dispelling Myths and Redrawing Maps (1999) D. Brian Marson and Geoff Dinsdale, Canadian Centre for Management Development | March 1999 559K PDF http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/Dispelling%20Myths.pdf
(6) Quality Services: A Series of Guides Government of Canada | 1995 1980K PDF http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/QS_Guide.pdf
(7) Quality Services: An Overview Government of Canada | October 1995 298K pdf http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/QS.pdf
(8) Best Value for Tax Dollars: Improving Service Quality in the Ontario Government: A Report to the Ontario Public Service (Summary) (1992) Government of Ontario, Continuous Improvement Services and Erin Research | February 1992 94K PDF http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/pubs/best%20value.pdf
Published (September - December), 1999